Fenway High School Application for 2017-2018
The deadline for applications for the school year 2017-2018 has passed.
The application process is intended to assist students and their families in making an educated school selection and to ensure a good match for the student and family.
Parents and students are encouraged to attend one of the Open Houses to learn more about the school. Open House Dates (in the Fenway High School Auditorium)
- Wed Dec 7, 2016, 9:00- 11:00 a. m.
- Wed Dec 21, 2016, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Thu, Jan 12, 2017, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Transfer applications for 10th or 11th grades will be accepted at any time. However, it is unknown how many openings there will be (if any) until late summer. Decisions are made as openings become available. We do not accept applicants for 12th grade.
- February/March, 2017: Family Information Meetings for prospective students (by invitation only)
- March 9: Decision letters mailed
- Summer 2017: Wait list Admissions and 10th and 11th grade openings filled.
How to Apply
Families are able to submit an application form online or by downloading the application form and mailing it to the school. In addition to the application form the applicant must also submit a copy of their current transcript, a student essay and two letters of recommendation.
An application will not be considered unless it is complete.
- Download and print the application from.
- Complete a student essay following the essay guidelines and mail it to the school.
- Print out the guideline for submitting transcript and submit to your school registrar.
- Print out 2 copies of the recommendation form and give them to two adults who know you well.
Materials may be scanned and sent to email@example.com, faxed to 617-635-9204, dropped off at the school office or mailed to:
Fenway High School – Admissions
67 Alleghany Street
Boston, MA 02120
To access this information and applications in Spanish and Portuguese, please use the following links: